In this report, Planet Market Reports covers the present scenario with the base year being 2017 and the growth prospects of global Thermal Treatment Air Filtration market for 2018-2023.
Thermal treatment air filtration is a method of filtering exhaust gases generated by various industrial processes. The exhaust gases are heated to a very high temperature in the oxidizing chamber, thus breaking the bond between polluting compounds. The compounds then mix with the oxygen present in the chamber to form CO2 and H2O. It is suitable for removing hazardous airborne pollutants, VOCs, and other toxic chemicals from the industrial air stream. This technique can purify the industrial air stream to purity levels of up to 99.5%.
In this study, the market for Thermal Treatment Air Filtration consumption volume divided into six geographic regions: In North America, total Thermal Treatment Air Filtration accounted for 28.22%. In the Europe, total Thermal Treatment Air Filtration accounted for 26.21 %. The market in China Thermal Treatment Air Filtration accounted for 24.08%, in Japan 4.28%, in Asia-Pacific Other 8.20% and in the Rest of World 8.56%.
Worldwide, oil and gas industry was the largest consumer of Thermal Treatment Air Filtration, which is responsible for about 48 percent of Thermal Treatment Air Filtration consumption in 2017. The remaining 52 percent was consumed for automotive industry, Chemical industry, Coating & Printing industry, Electronics industry, Food industry, Pharmaceutical industry and among others.
Over the next five years, Planet Market Reports projects that Thermal Treatment Air Filtration will register a 5.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1260 million by 2023, from US$ 930 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Thermal Treatment Air Filtration market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, Planet Market Reports considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer
Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizer
Segmentation by application:
Oil and Gas industry
Coating & Printing industry
Food and Pharmaceutical industry
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
Babcock & Wilcox MEGTEC
JOHN ZINK COMPANY
Process Combustion Corporation
Catalytic Products International CPI
The CMM Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
To study and analyze the global Thermal Treatment Air Filtration consumption value & volume by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
To understand the structure of Thermal Treatment Air Filtration market by identifying its various subsegments.
Focuses on the key global Thermal Treatment Air Filtration manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
To analyze the Thermal Treatment Air Filtration with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks .
To project the consumption of Thermal Treatment Air Filtration submarkets, with respect to key regions along with their respective key countries .
To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.