Global Cold Plasma Market 2018 Covers a complete market structure across the world with the detailed analysis of major key factors. This report provides strategic recommendations consulted by the industrial experts including market forecasts, profit, supply, latest market trends, demands and much more.
Cold plasma or non-equilibrium plasma is a plasma which is not in thermodynamic equilibrium, because the electron temperature is much hotter than the temperature of heavy species (ions and neutrals). As only electrons are thermalized, their Maxwell-Boltzmann velocity distribution is very different than the ion velocity distribution. When one of the velocities of a species does not follow a Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution, the plasma is said to be non-Maxwellian.
The worldwide market for Cold Plasma is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 16.2% over the next five years, will reach 41100 million US$ in 2023, from 16700 million US$ in 2017
The Key Players Covered in this report:
• Nordson Corporation
• Bovie Medical Corporation
• Plasmatreat GmbH
• P2I Limited
• ADTEC Plasma Technology Co., Ltd. and More…..
Reasons for Buying this Report
• This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
• It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
• It provides a Five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
• It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
• It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
Segmentation by product type:
• Atmospheric Cold Plasma
• Low-Pressure Cold Plasma
Segmentation by application:
• Polymer & Plastic
• Electronics & Semiconductor
• Food & Agriculture
• Food & Agriculture
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Scope of the Report:
• This report focuses on the Cold Plasma in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
• The surface treatment segment accounted for the largest share of the market for the polymer and plastic industry. This market segment is majorly driven by the advantages of cold plasma surface treatment, such as increased durability, better hydrophobic properties, higher packing density, better film quality, enhanced coating surface smoothness, and lower cost.
• Wound healing is the fastest growing application segment in the market for medical industry during the forecast period. The benefits of cold plasma technology in wound healing applications faster healing and better results, sterilization efficiency, & cost-effectiveness as compared to conventional methods are driving the growth of this application segment.
Table of Contents
1 Market Overview
2 Manufacturers Profiles
3 Global Cold Plasma Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2016-2017)
4 Global Cold Plasma Market Analysis by Regions
5 North America Cold Plasma by Countries
6 Europe Cold Plasma by Countries
Tables And Figures
• Figure Cold Plasma Picture
• Table Product Specifications of Cold Plasma
• Figure Global Sales Market Share of Cold Plasma by Types in 2017
• Table Cold Plasma Types for Major Manufacturers
• Figure Atmospheric Cold Plasma Picture
• Figure Low-Pressure Cold Plasma Picture
• Figure Cold Plasma Sales Market Share by Applications in 2017
• Figure Textile Picture
• Figure Polymer & Plastic Picture
• Figure Electronics & Semiconductor Picture
• Figure Food & Agriculture Picture and More….