Asia-Pacific dominates Industrial Radio market share and growth during 2018-2023:
The market is set to experience a strong growth in the forecast period due to the demand for industrial radio communications in various end-user industries. Asia-Pacific is evolving the fastest growing region for industrial radio market, growing at a healthy CAGR of 11.1% throughout the forecast period 2018-2023. The Chinese government is slated to make an investment as a part of “Made in China 2025” project, which will aid in the development of the industrial radio market. Increasing applications in various industries such as aviation and electronics, machinery chemicals, automotive, metallurgy, and others, are positively influencing the growth of the market.
North America is another region contributing to the radio business, witnessing revenue of $2.93 billion in 2016, and is projected to reach $4.85 billion by the year 2023.
According to OECD, U.S. economic growth is projected to increase in the years 2018 and 2019. The U.S. communication industry is the leading provider of telecom services and is the second largest market across the globe. Demand for wireless communication infrastructure and advanced critical communication devices in aviation and oil & gas industries are driving the demand for the radio industry.
Selected Standard & Industrial Radio Market Analysis done in the full report:
P25 Standard is majorly adopted by the majority of the industries that include airports, petroleum, transit, chemical manufacturers, and others, who depend on mission-critical transportations with public safety agencies in an emergency situation. Currently, in the U.S., the adoption of these standards has been slowed due to budget glitches. However, funding for communications advancements from the Department of Homeland Security will slightly propel the growth of the mobile radio market across the globe. TETRA systems mostly operate in ultra-high frequency (UHF) band and are being used in European countries, which operates in the 380-430 MHz’s band. Regions such as APAC and South America supports 800 MHz’s band and is propelling the market growth. Industrial radios play a major role in the development of communications in the commercial industry. There is a strict requirement for Quality of Service (QoS) in commercial radio end-user industry segment to ensure transmission of periodic messages.
Excerpts on Industrial Radio Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Military and aviation utilize radio communication for real-time command and control. Radio communication provides an intelligent and secure command and control even in the harshest conditions. Undersea robots also transmit the data from ship or shore base stations. Various information’ssent through radio are confidential and requires encryption for transmitting the signal, thus fueling the growth of radio communications.
- Industrial automation market is also experiencing a significant surge in recent years. In order to improve processes and plant capabilities, companies in these verticals are enhancing communication capabilities, driving the growth of the industrial radio market.
- With advancing technologies, communication sectors are also shifting towards digital technology. Error correction and detection techniques are implemented easily in digital communication. Bandwidth consumptions are also reduced and more simultaneous talking paths are embedded into a single digital radio channel.
Key players of Test and Measurement Market:
Notable players in the industrial radios market comprise of Thales S.A., Motorola Solutions, Inc., Harris Corporation, Raytheon Company, and Relm Wireless Corporation. The market has witnessed various acquisitions and partnerships accounting for 24% and 21% respectively for total developments. Other strategies like Collaborations, Mergers and Joint Ventures are also assertively being adopted by the companies to meet new horizons in product development and to achieve greater market exposure.
Companies cited and interviewed in Industrial Radio Market:
- Tait Radio Communication
- JVC KENWOOD CORPORATION
- Bae Systems National Instruments ZTE
- SEPURA PLC HYTERA COMMUNICATION
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Simoco Telecommunication
- Company Company 12
- Company 13
- Company 14
- Company 15
Industrial Radio Market Report is segmented as indicated below.
• Industrial Radio Market, By Type
• Industrial Radio Market, By Technology
1. Digital Industrial Radio
2. Analog Industrial Radio
• Industrial Radio Market, By Standard
• Industrial Radio Market, By End User
• Industrial Radio Market By Geography ( Covers 15+ Countries )
• Industrial Radio Market Entropy
• Company Profiles
• Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the Industrial Radio Market report?
The Industrial Radio Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
12. Country-level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Industrial Radio Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. America Industrial Radio Market Share(2018-2023)
2. Europe Industrial Radio Market Growth (2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Industrial Radio Market Analysis(2018-2023)
4. Middle East and African Industrial Radio Market Size (2018-2023)
5. Commercial Industrial Radio Market Share(2018-2023)
6. Retail Industrial Radio Market Insights(2018-2023)
7. Aerospace & Defense Industrial Radio Market (2018-2023)
8. Marine & Electronics Industrial Radio Market (2018-2023)
9. Mining Industrial Radio Market (2018-2023)
10. Global Industrial Radio Market Tracker (2011-2030) – Subscription (40+ countries and 100+ companies, 50+ products with analysis on raw material manufacturers, product manufacturers, distributors, end users and startups)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team; we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.